Monday, June 5, 2017

Parker's Shower

The many people we love showered Parker yesterday with many goodies. Everything was beautiful and made us feel beyond loved. Parker is one lucky and blessed little girl already. Having two boys already made it feel very strange seeing all the "girly" items and decorations. Loved it! We couldn't have asked for more if we tried.



The delicious Big Brother cookies for the boys. Of course, we had to have an extra one just in case one broke.





My sweet and wonderful hostesses









I couldn't have made it through this pregnancy without the two people pictured above and below. They are my rock. This has been a very tough pregnancy emotionally and physically. They have helped beyond measure and without hesitation. I am very blessed to have them in my life and so thankful that God placed them there. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Matt and Mom "Mimi"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers