Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentines and More

Our big boy Kaiser is growing so fast. I need to get a full body picture of him soon but when I can't seem to get him to be still. He has soo much energy. He is now almost 6 months old. I can't believe how fast time has slipped away. I guess I have been busy being occupied with two kids, husband and growing a third baby :-) They say every pregnancy is different and boy were "they" right. This one has kept me on my toes the first trimester. Hoping and praying for a more peaceful second and third trimester.


Matt had a procedure the other day and I was sick so the boys spent a long weekend with Mimi and Pops. So thankful to live near family. I truly don't know what we would do without them. They took care of our kids, brought us food, went to the store for milk, etc. Awesome!  I have to say...the boys didn't really want to come home. 
 Happy Valentines Day!!

My sweet husband and I don't usually exchange gifts for v-day. However, this year he went over and beyond and bought me a gift card for a pregnancy massage. I can't wait to use it! He is so thoughtful and kind.

We also never go out to eat on this night because the crowds are just insane. Well Matt insisted so I got off a little early and we went to eat mexican but baby #3 was craving a chocolate dipped cone so Dairy Queen afterwards was a must. It was a blast. So thankful for the loves in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers