Thursday, September 1, 2016

Engagement party, zoo and more

Can't believe my little cousin Clint is about to get married. We had an engagement party at Harvey's to celebrate the happy couple. And of course, I did not get a picture of them :-(
It truly was a wonderful celebrate with great food, awesome company and an all around good time.


Me, my Aunt and Mom. You can definitely tell we are related!
Can't believe me and this guy celebrated 10 years of marriage the day before on the 26th. In 10 years we have moved twice, bought 3 or 4 vehicles and a camper, had two amazing boys, earned a bachelors degree, Registered Nurse degree,  3 surgeries, 2 life changing health issues, 2 dogs and many more things I can't think of but yet here we are. If all of that happened in 10 years I can't imagine what will happen in 20 but I know we will face it head on. Everyone laughs that we never do things at the easiest times or the easiest ways. I have come to learn that is us.. when things calm down we don't know what to do with ourselves.

I couldn't remember if I had posted this picture or not but here are these cuties at a wedding. They saw the "water" (lake) and forgot about the celebration and went straight to it. Gotta love them!
 Fun times in the yard. Excuse our dead grass. It truly has not rained in months it seems like. Gage has fun on his gator and is learning how to drive without running into the fence and etc.
Hunter filling up the gator with gas. Ya know.. the old fashion way when the gas attendee would fill it up for you :-)


Spontaneous trip to the zoo with these two. They are so much fun. This was actually the second trip on the train for the day. They thought it was the coolest thing to ride in the very back and go backwards.

My little superhero. Doesn't matter what time of the day it is he will more than likely be dressed up in some way as a superhero. He even wears these Green Lantern glasses to get our hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers