Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween

Look who came to see me at my house. With so much craziness going around, I am beyond glad that I don't have to worry about someone protecting me. I have the best superheros around always :-)

 
What better way to start halloween celebration than with halloween sprinkled donuts!!!



My mom and I took the boys to the fall festival at Hunter's school. Aren't Batman and Spider-Man the cutest... I mean toughest!!





They started off ringing the pumpkins for a prize...


Hunter and his friend, Kane aka Ant-Man. They won the loudest whistle prizes. I seriously don't think they could have gotten any louder but they were happy :-)





Then the boys got to go to the Trunk or Treat at our church Halloween night before it rained and stormed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers