Sunday, November 29, 2015

Fun outside

Fun outside at Mimi and Pops playing soccer. Life with these boys is never dull and it always keeps us on our toes.

My blue eyed cuties!!




Matt teaching Hunter some technique.. maybe soccer related. haha! I am sure Hunter is taking it all in :-)



Gage's pouting is so funny. I guess he didn't get to do what he wanted. Most of the time now he will put himself in time out because he knows he is in trouble. It is pitiful. :-(





Just had to share a picture of the boys being silly in Mimi's car. They are truly a mess!!

Also early one morning before Gage woke up, Hunter and I went outside because we found out from Pawpaw that we should be able to see some of the planets shinning bright. The morning before you could see three of them but this particular morning you could only see two. It was the neatest thing and I loved sharing that time with him.

The bright dot is one of the planets. Yes it looks like a star, however in person it was beyond bright. I kept watching for a moment to make sure it wasn't a plane or something but it never moved. There is another one right next to it, I should couldn't capture it with my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers