Sunday, August 9, 2015

4th of July weekend

4th of July celebration! It was a hot one this year so while Matt and I washed cars the boys had a blast in the kiddie pool and playing around the yard. They have such a blast together. I love hearing the laughter and conversations that go on between the two of them. It's the best ever!



 We got to spend some of the weekend cooking out with family and going to Mrs. Lovie's to swim. Hunter is getting better at swimming by himself and Gage is fearless. I love his puddle jumper life jacket. It truly holds him up and lets him be free. It's a good thing too because he never stops jumping in.  Hunter is doing great... he is gaining confidence and can swim really good underwater as well!





 I love how Hunter truly watches over Gage and wants to make sure he is ok. Such a sweetie!
 Hunter showing off his skills with a side jump!!





 I laugh at this picture because it's one of the only ones we got of Gage actually standing in line. Normally he pushes the person in front of him off the diving board or he will jump right in front of them. For once he stood in line. However he doesn't look too thrilled about that part though :-)




 My mom was gracious enough to snag a couple of pictures for us of Matt's side of the family. The last time they had a picture together our boys weren't even born. Actually I think Matt and I had just gotten married. It's been a long time coming!

 Silly girls Michaela and Ava!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers