Saturday, May 9, 2015

Adventures with the boys

Adventures with boys..

"Little Boys"

Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.

They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!
Author: Unknown

I know this picture is late but I came across it the other day and realized I didn't save it on here. We were down at our land eating in the back of my vehicle. Those sweet boys are the cutest!! They truly love each other yet will drive each other crazy at the same time. If Matt or I are fussing at one of them, the other is running ready to defend his brother. It's the sweetest even though we don't tell them :-)

I remember growing up I loved having a tent built and watching tv and playing all day. Looks like the boys love it too! Even though Hunter didn't stay under it as long as Gage and I did :-)


Look at this sweet boy. He has grown into the sweetest, testing, tender hearted, stubborn boy. He truly has a heart of gold but can test you in a split second. He loves to help out, can read really well, has the best handwriting I have ever seen for age and loves making people feel special. He challenges me to the core but I truly believe that he is training Matt and I for Gage.. haha! Your favorite things are mac n cheese, protein bars, batman and spiderman and legos. Oh yes and any competition cooking show I watch to. He loves them!





Oh Gage where do I start. You have brought a lot of humor and sleepless nights to our world. You are very smart like your brother and want to do everything that he does. You are currently trying to potty train and are trying very hard. You enjoy eating new things... favorite is still biscuits, mac n cheese and cheeseburgers. You love to walk around in your brothers shoes like they are yours. You are very sneaky to where if we don't see you for a few minutes, someone is usually going to see what you are doing. And yes you would be into something. You don't like to go many places without your Alabama hat. It has pretty much become your signature thing you wear. Hunter wore different color crocs and you have your hat!!

A little yard playing never hurt anyone.. trying to wear these boys out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers