Saturday, March 14, 2015

Zoo

The cold weather has made us stir crazy so to continue celebrating Gage's birthday, we headed to the zoo. This was the first time Gage has been to the zoo. The first time he went he was in my stomach!

Hunter was so wonderful and talked about the animals with Gage and helped him get excited.They were both ready to look at everything and ride the train.


Brothers are the best. I love how the love eachother and hope it stays that way. Yes they fight but honestly if someone else fusses or even play wrestles with one of them, the other is headed to help rescue them.
Love their excitement. They were a huge ball of energy. I guess so much was stored up during the winter!


This was the boys favorite until one of the workers threw down this huge chunk of meat still on the bone. That was unreal to them and honestly to me too. Makes us realize that they are animals that are supposed to be in the wild. Yes they are pretty but they are still dangerous.
This is what they have been looking forward too all day!!!
Love my boys. No I do not have many sane days and yes I cry a lot but I wouldn't trade being their mother for the world. Matt and I are truly blessed!

Silly faces!!!!
Carousel time...


This was Gage's first time on one. I think we jumped around to different animals a lot until he could finally decide on one. Then when it got time to finally get off I literally had to pry his hands off the bar. He was the picture perfect kicking and screaming kid. Then it never went away... it was nap time and boy did he let the whole zoo know it. Screaming his head off, kicking and hitting us. Wow!!! I was ready to duck and hide. At that moment I couldn't laugh about it but now I can. We bought season passes and we joke about how they probably have our names in the system not to let us in. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers