Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Lights and Ring Bearer

One Sunday we loaded up with Mimi and Pops and headed to Calloway Gardens to look at the Christmas Lights. Most of us were under the weather so we got out for a little bit to look around the store and see the horses then headed back to the car to hang out until it was time too drive and look at lights. We had a blast and enjoyed all the lights. I am not sure who enjoyed them more, the kids or the adults :-)






Hunter had the honor of being a ring bearer in a friend of my family's wedding. Unfortunately I came down with the flu and had to miss it. It tore me to pieces to miss him but I got to see him that morning looking all handsome in his tux so it made up for it a little. Thanks to my mom I got to see wonderful pictures of my handsome men. She truly helped make it easier to cope with the fact that I missed it. Hunter did great, he did exactly what he was supposed to do. I was a little nervous because he said he didn't want to do it but there was a cute flower girl so I think that made it easier for him :-) He is just like his Daddy!!







My handsome fella!! He makes Matt and I so proud to be his parents.

Thank you Mimi for everything you do and for all of your help.




I think someone was in heaven. He loves his girls. I can see I am going to have a few heart attacks later on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers