Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pumpkins and Outside

We were super busy this year with soccer, parties and every thing else that we weren't able to go to the pumpkin patch as a family. So we opted for the next best thing.. pumpkins from WalMart :-)
Hunter wanted to paint them again this year instead of "cutting up" his pumpkin as he called it. He was all into it but Gage not so much. He couldn't have cared less. I figured he would have loved it since he doesn't really get to paint yet.


Such a cutie!!




You see what Gage would rather be doing... running around and playing in his car.

Hunter busy painting his pumpkin. He was so careful to make it look exactly right. Love that he tries his best at everything he does.

Practice was cancelled one night so we got out and practiced outside instead. The hammock was our goal and it was Hunter and myself against Matt. Still wasn't a fair game... haha! Gage followed behind with the golf clubs. I think he was a little confused what game we were playing :-)

Love my boys

Early one Saturday morning we headed to Hollins to meet Mr. Brian to figure out another place to put the carport/apartment. The boys had a blast playing in the dirt and wood piles. Boys!!










My boys have taught me so much about life. They have taught me to never take quiet time for granted, to love unconditionally, to be patient, not to sweat the small stuff, to be a nurse (not as good as Matt though), to some what cook (ha!), how to laugh even though I want to cry from frustration and how to have an imagination out of this world. I believe Hunter is thankful to be a boy too. I was brushing my teeth one morning and he comes in to use the restroom. As he was doing his business he said "Momma I am thankful I am a boy, because I don't have to go to the hospital and have them take a baby out of me". All I could do was laugh and completely agree.. so glad he doesn't have to go through that at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers