Monday, July 14, 2014

VBS

Vacation Bible School was this week and the boys had a blast. It honestly came and went by way too fast. This was the first year Gage went and wasn't in a stroller asleep and I would have to say he had fun and enjoyed all of the attention that he received. Thankfully after each night they were both very tired and slept like champs! Win-Win in parent world :)

Yes I know he had a not so thrilled look on his face but I promise he was happy through it all...And really have no clue why he was raising his hand.. ha!


Surprise!! Hunter and Gage's cousin, Elainah was in town visiting and got to come to VBS with us. We really enjoyed having her!






 Hunter on stage singing his song in front of the group Friday night (Elainah had to go home Friday morning)

He makes me so proud. He loves to sing and dance and always knows all the motions and pretty much all the words every time. He's my entertainer!


Just had to share the many faces of Gage...  I guess the popsicle was either sour or just too cold. We still haven't figured out that one! He is our clown and keeps us laughing always :)



 I think in this picture he is saying "See". He pretty much says that about everything.. but he says it in a way that whatever he is pointing at is the most amazing thing ever. We are trying to get him to talk more but he is limited to just a few words. I am afraid soon he will start talking and the words are going to be endless and never stop. I am soaking in the quietness while I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers