Monday, June 16, 2014

Dollywood!


Before I started my new job the four of us decided to take our first family vacation just the four of us. We went to Pigeon Forge, TN where we ended up spending most of our time at Dollywood. We went to park Thursday after 3 so that we could go the whole day Friday for free. Well we went Friday and it ended up raining after lunch so we got a rain check and went back Saturday before we left to go home. It worked out perfectly!!! So 3 days for the price of one!

No trip is complete without a trip to Cracker Barrel and of course, you have to get a toy!



Before we went to the park Thursday we went a rode Go-Karts and played at the Arcade for a little bit.

Love that sneaky look on his face...
Hunter was excited that he got to ride again.. we forgot to tell him it was a buy one get one free day!

First day at Dollywood and he got to drive me around in a classic car. I feel blessed that I was the first girl he drove around :-)


Even Gage got to drive!


I was thankful that there were rides that even Gage (and lucky me) got to ride on. I hated for him to miss out on some of the fun by riding in the stroller.
Aren't they just the sweetest...

Got to ride my favorite.. the swings!



Yes this was just one slice of pizza! I was floored and almost ate all of it all by myself but I'll be honest.. Matt had to help me out a little bit!
Hunter's favorite ride.. the sky rider...
This is a ride where it is pretty much like water wars. You squirt the people behind the fence and they squirt you. We rode it once and got soaked (Gage was not thrilled and was ready to get off) so the next time I told convinced Hunter to try standing behind the fence and he enjoyed that just as much.
I think Matt enjoyed it too :-)

They were not thrilled that it started to rain one day :-(

Overall we had a wonderful first trip and I can't wait for our next vacation and continue making memories. Love my 3 men to pieces!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers