Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Baseball and Gage's first haircut

Hunter's first game after being sick and he got the honor of getting to be the pitcher. He had a blast and loves being the pitcher because he is constantly getting to do something and move a lot. Ah to have half of that energy! I love that he plays with his whole heart and I hope that with everything he does in life that he always does it with all of his heart.




Two of Hunter's biggest fans!

It was time for Gage to earn a big boy haircut :-( I knew Mrs. Dana was the perfect person to cut it. She cut Hunter's and he did so wonderful for her so I knew Gage would do the same and I was right. He did great!

A little bribery with a phone never hurt anyone... haha!
He looks like such a big boy now but soo handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers