Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Gage!

I can't believe it has been a year since I was 9 months pregnant with Gage and feeling HUGE! This year has flown by and I was warned that with two kids it will fly by even quicker and boy were they right. You are so distracted with every day things and events that you seem to miss all the time in between. However, Gage has brought so much joy to our family and has truly made it completely. I do remember that life was a lot quieter without him but I wouldn't trade it for the world. He is a nosey little thing that has to make sure everyone hears him at all times :-)

Gage the day he was born.. March 6, 2014
One month old
Two months old
Three months old
Four months old

Five months old
Six months old
7 months old
8 months old
9 months old
10 months old
11 months old
The BIG ONE!
 Having fun opening his presents!


 And of course he had some help with the best big brother ever :-)






Booger I can't believe you are one. What a year it has been!?!? I can't wait to watch you grow and become the man that God chooses for you to be. We love you to the moon and back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers