Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cookout

Hunter and Gage spent the night with Mimi and Pops so Matt and I could have a much needed date night. The next morning Matt and I picked Hunter up and took him to Hollins to spend some time with him. Matt and I did need to move some wood and get some things done but in the middle we had fun with him.

My precious "big" boy with his donut!!




Matt teaching Hunter about gun safety and how to shoot a gun.

Someone was excited that they hit the target :-)

We were trying to see which eye Hunter was more dominate with. I am not sure if that was way over his head or if he was just tired but either way it wasn't working.. but the pics were cute. Ha!

Mimi and Pops came and shot guns and cooked out with us. Good ol' Mimi helping by feeding one hungry little boy!

I loved me leaf with the heart cut out in it.. I thought that was very neat. Gotta love God's creation!
My blue-eyed boy all bundled up in the cold weather and relaxing by the fire. He had a blast looking at all the different colors in the trees and watching everyone.



Sweet boy was a big help and spent time making Gage laugh and keeping him entertained if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers