Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the greatest Dad I know. God has definitely blessed us by allowing Matt to be my husband and the father to these awesome boys. He is the backbone to our family and keeps us all together. When everyone in the house is in a "mood" he is always helps calm the storm and put us in a better mood. I am thankful for my harmonizer.. God knew I would definitely need him :-)   I was just talking the other day about how I never talk to anyone who knows Matt and doesn't have a kind word to say about him. People think the world of him even if they have only met him for 2 seconds. He has that "gift" about him. He is a wonderful, God-fearing, role model for my boys and I couldn't have asked for a better Daddy for them. Thank you Matt for all that you do for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers