Monday, May 20, 2013


Happy 4th Birthday to the sweetest little boy in the world! Over the short 4 years you have taught me so much about life and about myself. You have challenged me every day but through those challenges I have grown and honestly see the world differently. I love you for that! I just can’t believe you will be starting preschool this fall.. it seems like you were just born or even just taking your first steps by yourself. I remember Matt and I being able to witness that wonderful time. It was before he had to go to class and I had to go to work.. you were (of course) holding your rag and in the kitchen with your red t-shirt on. We didn’t make a big deal at the time because we were afraid that would make you fall but we were jumping up and down inside. We were so proud and thankful to witness that milestone! I can’t wait to see the boy and them man you will become. I know that with each step you will make us more and more proud to be your parents. You have a wonderful example (your father) to watch so please watch him closely. He will guide you to be the God fearing man that I pray that you will be. We love you Hunter and Happy Birthday!!


I promise he is thrilled.. he is just keeping it contained. ha! Takes after his momma at times (not a morning person)

 Little brother was beyond excited to celebrate his big brothers birthday by going out to eat..
 




He picked out cookies to eat as his treat. The green ones weren't that good but we got some strawberry ones that I hate I took a bite of because man they were good. It was all I could do not to eat another one.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers