Tuesday, February 5, 2013

33 weeks

33 weeks pregnant… wow not much longer! I haven’t been good at updating my prego pictures this time around.. probably because I am keeping up with a 3 year old and just honestly feel horrible to where the last thing I want to do is take a picture. However, my wonderful co-worker looked at me today and noticed that I have grown some more this week and said it was about time to take another picture. Please excuse how horrible I look but I am doing the best I can.. ha! I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 33 week check up and then I will go again for my 35 week check up. When I go for my 35 week check up, the doctor will start checking to make sure I have not dilated and I will have to start going each week until baby Gage arrives. Two of my best friends are pregnant right now also and it has been wonderful going through this experience with them. One of the friends, Marley, was pregnant with me when I had Hunter.. we actually delivered the same day and across the hall from each other. She is not due until May this time around but still we can exchange stories and support each other. The other friend, Paige, is supposed to be due a couple of days after me.. however I have a feeling she will be delivering sweet Katherine way before me (lucky girl!). She has been a wonderful support system and we call, email or text each other when anything comes up. Glad to be experiencing this with her this time around because from the sound of it this is her last go around. As hard as this pregnancy has been on me this might be mine too but at the same time I will never turn down another if that is what God wants for our family.
At the last doctor’s visit, Gage was right on target and moving like crazy. He does not like to be messed with at all. I had to go to the hospital part and be monitored one day when I thought I was having contractions and they could not pick up his heart beat because he would not quit hiding. He doesn’t mind me rubbing my belly when I know he is poking around but someone else touch my belly and he immediately hides towards my back. It sounds like he is going to be an independent little boy who just wants to be left alone. Hunter won’t mind that at all because he isn’t going to like sharing all the attention. All though, he does mention that Gage is my baby and he is Daddy’s to take care of. We started getting out the bouncy seats and things like that and started putting them together. Hunter helped, of course, and that got him very excited about brother. We would tell him stories of when he was a baby in the seat and he was just on cloud 9. He still can’t believe he was a baby… he talks about “baby Hunter” in third person as if it is another child and not him J
All in all we are doing wonderfully and can’t wait for our family of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers