Monday, December 24, 2012

Kicking off the Christmas celebrations!

Saturday was the beginning of our Christmas celebrations. We started off with brunch with Matt's parents and brother/sisters. That night was Christmas with Matt's mom's side of the family. We had a lot of fun and ate way too much good food!
 
 Hunter received the Hungry Hungry Hippo game. I remember having it when I was little and enjoyed it so much. Good memories playing it with all of my cousins.
 Looks like the fond memory was passed down to all of these cousins. They had a blast. It's funny that kids these days get all these electronic devices and etc but give them a simple traditional game and they have a fit! I loved hearing all of the laughing and having fun.. I think Luke (the oldest in the picture) was having more fun than the little kids :-)


Sunday morning we got to relax some before going to my mom's side of the family to eat, open presents and play Dirty Santa once more. A good time was had by all... Hunter especially enjoyed his Buzz Lightyear toy. I think this is the second year he has asked for one and was soo excited to finally receive one by his great-grandmother and great-grandfather! I still laugh thinking about how shy Hunter was when he first got there (which is normal for him in any new place that he doesn't visit often) and everyone was talking about how shy and quiet he was.. then by the end of the night he was running around, laughing, playing baseball with rolled up wrapping tissue.. having himself a good time with my cousin Auburn. He is a very active kid once you get him warmed up a little bit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers