Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It is beginning to look and finally feel somewhat like Christmas. All of a sudden the temperature dropped to around 50 degrees outside.. major difference! I had a little helper helping me decorate the house this year and boy did I need all the help I could get. He had fun unwrapping the ornaments and wanting me to tell him what each one was and the stories behind them. He thought the ones of him or for him were so silly! We have a stuffed snowman and santa and then a Little People's nativity scene that is his most favorite. He plays with both daily. I love Christmas decorations and wish we could leave them out year round.


 Who doesn't love Christmas lights?!? We sure do! We decided to try out the zoolight safari at the zoo this year. When we pulled up it was jam packed but I didn't care, I was going to fight through the crowd and enjoy the lights. All Hunter really cared about was riding the train. I asked for 2 good pictures with him and this is what that little stinker gave us... I have no clue where he got his personality from. He gets it honest from me and his Daddy :-)


 However he did take a good one beside the giant snowman...
 We wanted to make some Christmas cookies this year. We went to Walmart, bought the cookie cutters, sprinkles, and cookie dough. When we got home we got the cookies all ready, cut out and decorated only to remember that our over didn't work. BUMMER! Now 2 weeks later we have the part in to fix our oven and we get to bake them. They were delicious!
 Gotta love his dirt mustache.. ha! He has been playing hard in the woods with his Daddy all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers