Thursday, November 29, 2012

Boys will be Boys!

This week has been very eventful so far. Monday I started having really bad contractions… didn’t put them off as Braxton hicks at first because I thought it was too early to get them. Then that night we didn’t feel the baby move at all so the pain plus him not moving made us take a trip to the ER.. better safe than sorry! All is ok.. little man moved a lot after they tried to find his heart beat. I guess he is just a laid back little boy (gosh I hope so!) The doctor there said that I am just going to be one of those mom’s who are going to be unlucky and have the painful Braxton Hicks contractions early on and probably the rest of the pregnancy. I am beyond excited! Haha
I went to my normal scheduled OB appointment yesterday and everything is perfectly fine. Little man is growing more and more. Check out his long legs….  He definitely isn’t taking after his momma ;-)
 I am officially 23 weeks! I have not been good at taking prego pictures. I had Tracy at work take a picture of me right quick to post on here..

Then we took Hunter to his pediatrician because he has been very under the weather. He would not cooperate with the Dr. and open his mouth much for them but they did say that his throat was real red and his lymph nodes were swollen. Since he is not around other kids they didn’t worry about doing a strep test and making him open his mouth.. they decided to treat him as if he does have it. The poor thing is pitiful.. at times he tries to feel good but then it all hit him and he is back to his pitiful self. Thankfully he was able to get a good night’s sleep last night because the last night or so he hasn’t slept because he couldn’t breath through his nose. So maybe the medicine will work! We had mentioned to the Dr. that he had swallowed a dime two weeks prior but hadn't noticed that he passed it or not. To be on the safe side they sent us to the hospital to do an X-Ray to make sure it hadn't lodged anywhere. Thank goodness that dime is gone! The boy has never swallowed anything but gum but waits until he is 3 1/2 to finally do it!!

Just when we thought we could get ready for bed, Hunter was in the shower with Matt and was bathing himself and slept in the shower and busted his head open right beside his eye. All I hear is Matt screaming for me and I open the shower curtain to find blood all over Matt and all over Hunter.  Talk about freaking a mother out! As we are cleaning him up and trying to see what damage is done.. Hunter had worked himself up so much that he got sick all over me and him. AWESOME! Poor guy had a rough day yesterday… I really do hope he gets better soon. Matt keeps calling him Rocky and Hunter just looks at him all confused like “Daddy that is not my name” ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers