Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

The 4th of July fell on a Wednesday this year which means we really couldn't stay out late on Wednesday night because I have work the next morning. I think the 4th should always fall on a Friday so that we have Friday through Sunday off. However, since the world does not revolve around my wishes we decided to go to Chelsea Park and watch their fireworks on July 3rd. Our wonderful friends, Paige and Daniel (and their sweet little girl, Gabby), invited us to tag-a-long with them and we are so glad that we did. Hunter loves fireworks and so do I!
We went to eat at a pizza place in Chelsea, the service was a little slow so once we got our food we packed it up and drove down to Chelsea Park to get a good parking spot to watch the fireworks and eat our food. Hunter and Gabby loved it because they could play in the dirt and were not bothering anything. Paige's sweet mom got the kids glow sticks to play with... which Hunter was beyond thrilled about!! We tried to take a picture of Gabby and Hunter because they were kind of dressed alike but, of course, that wasn't going to happen :-) I should have told them that I didn't want a picture and maybe they would have posed for me just once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers