Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 5

The day we had to go home we didn’t have a time schedule or anything because Matt’s parents were staying one more night in the room so we didn’t have to check out early. Hunter begged (yeah right) for us to go down to the beach so we could play some more. I went down and played some while our clothes were in the wash (I use to never wash my clothes before I left but then when I got home I would have soo much dirty laundry). Hunter was in a playful mood and was the sweetest thing ever.


He now loves the game where he imitates the other person. For example, I put my hand on my head then he does too. He thinks it is so funny. Well I decided to change the rules and I imitate him.. He got the biggest kick out of it! He brings so much joy to Matt and I. I honestly don’t know what we would do without him, besides sleep.. haha jk Hunter!



He also got to practice surfing with Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers