Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Creating the PERFECT Man

Generations before Matt and I, the women would stay at home and take care of the kids, cook supper, wash dishes and etc. Well the times..they are a changing. I thank my mother-in-law all the time that she spent the time and taught Matt how to cook and do other things around the house. He is an amazing husband, father, and man... and I pray that Hunter grows up to be just like him.

The other night Matt was fixing supper and Hunter always wants to help but on this night he couldn't so he decided he would fix me supper himself...his pizza was the BEST!

Then he had fun washing dishes...all though we had fun, I think more water ended up on the floor than it did washing the dishes clean. He enjoys it now... let's hope he enjoys it when he becomes a teenager :-)



Look at that sneak face... this would be where the kitchen starts to look more like a pool than a kitchen.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers