Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hunting with the boys

Matt took Hunter and Luke to Tennessee with Uncle Shane to go hunting at Uncle Shane's cabin for a "boys" weekend. They left this past Thursday and came home today (Sunday). I have been away from Matt for a couple of days before and only Hunter for one day... I'll tell ya this trip killed me. I missed them so much but thankfully Verizon loves me because Matt had cell service while at the cabin so I was able to talk to my "men" everyday. I know this will become a regular thing with Matt taking Hunter on trips with just the two of them but gosh I don't know if I will ever get use to them leaving me. I might just pack myself in their suitcase... they will never know the difference :-)

Matt and Hunter... please excuse the deer in the back


Shane and Hunter on the tractor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers