Saturday, December 3, 2011

First "Date"

I can't believe my "baby" is growing up and able to go on his first "date".. ha! My friend, Paige, had some more Christmas shopping to do and wanted me to tag-a-long. I wasn't going to go at first because Hunter is not quiet the shopper. She convienced me to bring him with me.. I will admit, for an energetic 2 year old he did great. Paige has an -almost- two year old little girl named Gabby. A precious Gabby was perfect while shopping. There is a big difference between taking a girl shopping and a boy. Hunter tried to be patient with us but there is only so much a boy can take :-)

I do have one suggestion though.. all stores need to have the buggies that are like cars. They are a dream to a shopping mama! Too bad they only had them in the store where we only had to get one thing and we were in and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers