Saturday, November 12, 2011

Zoo


Gotta love the bright sun... Hunter rode about 15 minutes with his rag on his head to hide the sun!!






I know I know.. we are bad parents, we are just now taking Hunter to the zoo for the first time. Matt and I really wanted him to be at the age where he understood where he was and was active in the activities. He is really into animals and so we figured this was the best time (also we had a coupon that was about to expire so that helped make our decision even quicker). Hunter was very excited to go see the animals.. since he wakes up at the crack of dawn we were the first people at the zoo. We got ready as fast as we could because he was asking us every 5 minutes if we were leaving and my patience could take it too much longer J (I still love him though!)




Before now Hunter loved the idea of some animals but was not fond of actually touching them.. well that has completely changed. He fed and got to pet a giraffe!! I couldn’t believe it. I will be honest with you.. how many times in life do you get to feed and pet a giraffe. It was a blast! The Daddy giraffe was close to 15 foot tall. My Gosh!


Thank goodness he got to ride the train.. I think of everything he could have sat on that train and rode it the whole entire time. We had to beg him to get off when the ride was over with. I wonder if Santa can fit a real train on his sled for Hunter this year?!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers