Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beach Part 2



The second night were going to go out to eat but Hunter wanted to play a while after he woke up from his nap so we decided to grab some food and eat in the room (which I always enjoy). Hunter was completely exhausted from playing so hard all day. He would just sit with eyes glazed over watching Nemo and it was only 6:30might I add. The next morning he slept until about 7.. so he was definitely one tired little puppy. He jumped right up and announced to everyone he was ready to go play in the sand. I had to beg him to eat a waffle first and then we can go play. We walked the beach for a little bit and found a huge crab! Hunter just kept telling us to throw it back in the ocean. He was not a big fan of things being out of the ocean. He spent most of his time throwing sand or sea shells back into the water. We came to the conclusion that he was allowing the people who get the sand out of the ocean to keep their jobs. Such a sweet and thoughtful little one!





It was our last night and we were going to order from Schooner’s because it was next door. I wanted to walk over there to get the food and the whole family ended up going. I didn’t realize they had decided just to eat there or I would have actually fixed myself a little bit.. oh well.. I just looked like a local J After supper Hunter decided he wanted ice cream and I needed to get some motion sickness medicine for the ride in the morning. On the way back the song “Can’t you see” by the Marshall Tucker Band was playing and Hunter started actually singing along with it..gosh he makes me proud. We hate to leave the beach but know we have to get back to reality. Hunter isn’t going to understand that Tuesday morning he can’t go play in the sand :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers