Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beach Part 1



With Matt and I in school, our family was in need of a vacation..desperately! My mom and Mike were going to the beach and invited us to tag-a-long. Thank you!! We had a blast. Hunter has gone to the beach every year since he was born but this year he seemed more excited than ever. We ended up getting to the beach around 11 Friday night... of course Hunter slept a little on the way but not enough to have messed up his sleep schedule (so we thought)...when we got there is was wide awake!!! He probably stayed up until around 1:30 or 2 that next morning. We were all about to DIE of exhaustion! When he finally gave up we did too.

The next morning he woke up and jumped out of bed immediately. He was ready to head to the beach. We sat on the balcony and ate strawberry poptarts (nutritious I know, but he likes them!) and then made our way to the beach.

He was soo excited! I got him a beach toy bag in the shape of a crab and he wouldn’t let go over it. He put his beach toys in it and was in beach heaven. I am so glad that he loves the beach... it confirms that he is really our child :-)


The weather was perfect, I could not imagine the putting up with the heat in July or August. September and October is perfect for me. The water was crystal clear... there was some sea weed wanting to come in but never affected our area. The sand bar was high too so Hunter could walk out into the ocean without us holding him if he wanted to (that is until the fish started messing with his feet and then he wanted us to hold him). I do not like the ocean... terrified of it. Has anyone watched Jaws... my point exactly. I do not mind adventure but walking straight into danger is not my cup of tea. However, this handsome blue eyed blonde hair little boy asked me to come play with him in the ocean and I fell for it. We had a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers