Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bringing the old back

Hunter has been a big burst of energy lately and every moment is something new with him. Tonight he decided to mix it up and bring the old stuff back. He wanted to wear his pajamas that still fit in the waist but look as if he is waiting for a big flood and he wanted to play with his older toys. He had a blast! I have to admit I had to put the batteries back in it before we could play because this dog freaks me out..... it will start playing in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. I am not a big fan of that.
Ususally when I bring the camera out he turns away.. tonight he surprised me with another change... he actually looked at the camera and smiled. Wow!! Baby Steps!!!
This is his "cheese" smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers