Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Happy Easter!! Little man was full of energy this morning. I am sure the candy had nothing to do with his energy at all :-) Before church I tried to get a picture of him.. I don't know why I even bothered. The whole time he ran around and would stand still until I was able to get to where he was and then he would take off. I think that Matt had a talk with him when he was born and gave him all of the secrets to driving his mommy crazy!! haha I wouldn't trade it for the world...
I know he looks mad but he really wasn't. He had just woken up from a nap and was not understanding why I brought out the camera while he was eating. I don't blame him for being aggravated but I did promise him that when he is 70 I will quit taking pictures of him eating!!
Little man knows how to relax and eat his strawberries


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers