Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gator and Bulldog

For Christmas, Hunter got a Gator from his Mimi and Pops. He loved riding it but it has been so cold that he hasn't been able to ride it that much. When he got it and rode it for the first time, I realized that I never took a picture of him.. I only had my video camera outside so I have plenty of video time with him riding it.

While outside the other day he was riding his Gator and it hit me that I needed to take a picture. Like always... once I brought out the camera, he hopped off and decided to do something else. That is always my luck. Matt and I tried everything to get him to start riding it again.. but we were unsuccessful.

He is smart and makes sure he has "gas" in the tank before he starts riding... you never want to break down!
I begged him to get in and ride and instead he decided to push the Gator. Looks like he is practicing how he would need to respond when he runs out of "gas" one day.
Since he wouldn't let me take a picture of him in the Gator... I decided he was going to let me take a picture of him in the Bulldog. Boy was I in for a battle.. When I would have the camera down.. he would say "cheese" and smile but as soon as that camera came up.. he would look down or do something else. After about 10-15 minutes of begging and pleading I was only able to get 2 pictures of him looking at the camera. I hope it gets easier the older he gets..haha

Sweet man was trying to "fix" the Bulldog.. I think we would have been stuck in the woods if it wasn't for his handy work :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers