Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baseball

We went to Matt's sister, Crystal's, house to celebrate Christian and Ava's birthday. The weather was beautiful so instantly we took the birthday party outside. Some grabbed the footballs to throw and my son decided to grab ALL of the baseballs at one time to play with. The whole family had a blast playing outside.. we have been stuck inside for months during the cold weather. We are really starting to get spring fever.

Hunter has a bit of my OCD and likes to have things in their place and in a certain order. I hope he keeps it up because later on he can help me clean the house :-)
He has an awesome throw for a 1 1/2 year old. In the back of every parents mind they are looking at the future and I'm can just picture going to watch him play professionally. Gotta support his Momma and Daddy... I'm just kidding!! I can't wait to see where God leads this little man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers