Thursday, January 6, 2011

Santa saw that Hunter did not have a chair of his very own to sit in and decided it was about time to get him one. Hunter loves his chair... his morning routine is to get his milk and rag and sit in the recliner.. well now the chair of choice is his very own. He got the stool for Christmas too and it seems to make the perfect foot stool! His Daddy HAD to get a picture of him this morning.. that is why he looks very sleepy and mad because his picture is being taken. I guess this morning he was acting like his Mommy and not being a morning person.


I am not a normal wife or mother... I do not cook. I can cook.. I just got smart and married and wonderful man who could cook too. Why have two cooks in the family?!?! :-) Well it looks like we will have two cooks in the family... who could deny this little man a job in the kitchen. He saw his Daddy with an apron on and wanted one too! I guess my apron will be the only one that is going to stay clean. It is spotless.. haha! When Matt and I got married I told him I would clean if he would cook. His mom warned me that cleaning up after Matt was a big job in itself and boy was she right. I might have to get Hunter to help me cook too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers