Wednesday, October 6, 2010

On beautiful fall days, we love to get outside and enjoy the beautiful day that God has blessed us with. When I got home from work, this little man was busy riding in his car with his Grammy. Before today, we had to push Hunter in the car but today he finally got the hang of it and was able to ride in it by himself. I don't know who was more proud.... him or me!! He was grinning from ear to ear in excitement because he was able to ride and get around by himself.


Matt and I were picking him some of his toys in Hunter's bedroom and when we came into the living room this is where we found Hunter. He had gotten into this toy wagon and threw all of the blocks out of the wagon and was having a blast sitting in it and watching The Backyardigans.
I told him to say "Cheese" and he actually said it... I get more and more amazed with the things that he can say. I know he can say so many things but he is only going to say them when HE wants to. He just keeps me on the edge of my seat waiting to hear and see what all that he can say and do. He amazes me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers