Sunday, October 17, 2010

October at the beach (2)

The day that Matt, Hunter and I left.. the grand kids got up and went to the beach to take pictures. Now that Hunter is going 90 to nothing, I had to take a bunch of pictures just to be able to get 10 good ones :-) He was such a trooper. Thank you Hunter for understanding that all of your life you will have a camera around taking pictures of you. If it is not me taking them, then it will be Mimi.... just keep smiling!!

He has learned how to snap and he was showing Luke that he could do it.....




You are growing way too fast Hunter. Thank you for taking these pictures for me so that I can remember and cherish all of the good times that we have as a family. Life without you was boring and meaningless. Now that you are here, our lives are full of energy and meaning. Your Dad and I love you very much and can't wait to experience each day in the future with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers