Wednesday, August 4, 2010

First Hair Cut

My baby is growing up way too fast. Yesterday it was time for his first big boy hair cut. We got there a little early before our appointment so that he could get use to the place. He warmed up quick, mainly because 95% of the people in there were women. He loves women!! :-) We were wondering if Matt or I were going to have to hold him while Mrs. Dana cut his hair but we didn't have to. He said in the booster seat all by himself and did not move. He was great! Mrs. Dana gave him a certificate stating when, where, and who gave him his first hair cut. It was precious! (and yes I kept some of his hair even though Matt doesn't understand why... I guess it's just a mother thing)

When I am drying my hair in the morning, Hunter loves to play with my comb and brush his and sometimes my hair. He saw Mrs. Dana's comb and HAD to have it. He didn't ask for it, he just turned around and politely grabbed it. We will work on manners next time!


The hair cut wore him out, when he got in the car he went sound to sleep.

Matt had to go help a friend with something so we went to Mimi and Pops so I could get some studying done. We were about to leave and Hunter saw this apple on the counter and insisted he eat it. I think this is one of the first whole apples he has eaten. We usually cut it up for him. He did so good and I just love that he wants to eat fruits.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers