Sunday, July 18, 2010

Road Trip

We decided to take a road trip to go to the flea market in Leeds. The lady that works with me has a couple of booths there so we decided we would go visit and see what all they had. We had fun looking at everything and admiring the antiques. I resisted and did not buy anything except a lap tray that Matt or I can use to do our homework while we are sitting in bed. This is the same lap tray that you can buy at Walmart and for the same price, but at the flea market you do not pay taxes so we figured we would go ahead and get it.

After we left the flea market we HAD to go eat at Cracker Barrel. I think if there is one around, it is a sin not to go eat at it! Hunter was tired of riding and wanted to be outside and walking around.. so before we ate Mimi and I took him walking around and then after we ate Matt took him walking around. He was so much happier being outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers