Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Michaela!

Today we celebrated Michaela's (Hunter's cousin) birthday. We went swimming, ate hot dogs and hamburgers, and ate cake and ice cream. We had so much fun swimming and playing with the family. Hunter really does enjoy the pool and does not mind going under water for a second, jumping in the pool to me or Daddy, or being thrown up in the air and being caught by Daddy. He is learning quick that we want him to experience things but will be here no matter what.
This is the precious birthday girl! She is beautiful inside and out and has such a kind spirit.

Michaela's little sister, Mattie. She is the cutest baby who is full of personality.
This little stinker is Christian, Michaela's younger brother. I love how he is so gentle and kind to Hunter. He acts almost like a big brother to him already. Hunter loves him so much!

Little man after he woke up from a much needed nap


He was talking to me and looking right at me until I decided to bring out the camera and then he looks off and would not look at me again. I have a feeling that I am going to have a lot of pictures like this as he grows up. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers