Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Hunter!

Happy First Birthday Hunter!!
I can't believe a year ago today I was at St. Vincent's hospital anxiously awaiting for Hunter Edward Brannen to arrive. I had been waiting too meet him for 9 months! In my tummy I had felt him kick, move, get hiccups, "dance" and now it was time to come out and meet his parents, family, and friends who love him so much. He was very comfortable in my tummy and was not ready to come out; I was in labor for 9 1/2 hours until my nurse and I decided that we have not tried laying on my left side. So I rolled over and was getting pretty comfortable and could have easily taken a nap until 10 minutes later he got mad enough that he decided that coming out would be a lot better!! :-) Matt and I were so happy to meet our precious little boy!!! We were also very proud of him, while the nurses were giving him his shots... he did not cry at all. He was already such a tough guy!! Since that day, he has been such a blessing and has made so many people happy. He is so handsome, loving, caring, (and can't forget about him being a BIG flirt). I honestly do not know what Matt and I did without him in our lives. It has been a wonderful year and I can't wait to see what is in store for this year. We love you Hunter so much and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!
This is Hunter at the hospital the day he was born
1 month old
2 months old
3 months old
Yes I know he has on Christmas pj's. His Mimi bought them for him before he was born so we got a 9 month old because we figured that would be the size he would be in at Christmas. However, he is so tall that they fit him at 3 months old instead! It was Christmas in August!!

4 months old

5 months old

6 months old

7 months old

8 months old

9 months old

10 months old

11 months old

12 months old!!

Thank you Lord for bringing Hunter into our lives. He is such a blessing. Please guide and help us as we try to mold him to be a man of your word. I pray that YOUR WILL will be done in his life.

-Amen

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hunter! It is so hard to believe that you are 1 year old. Part of me thinks you are growing up so fast, but I truly love watching all the changes you have gone through. Your parents are so blessed to have you as their son, but at the same time, you are truly blessed to have Matt and Stephanie as parents. It is so awesome to watch your parents love you and teach you everyday. They love the Lord so much and will lead and guide you in the way that He wants. The three of you are an awesome family, and I'm so proud of all of you. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie...what WONDERFUL special pictures!!!! You are a beautiful momma inside and out! I am so proud of you and Matt! You are raising a true man of God here! LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete

Followers