Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

I can't wait for Hunter to get older and understand the reason why we celebrate Easter. He will know that Jesus suffered and died on the cross so that we can have direct access to God and will be forgiven for our sins. If that's not love, I do not know what is. Now that I have a little boy, I could not imagine him going through everything that Jesus endured. This shows that we really are loved.

We had so much fun spending time with Hunter on his first Easter. It was funny to watch him play with the plastic eggs and finding all of the prizes in them. His Grammy (Matt's Mom) gave him an egg that had M&M's in it. Hunter's mean Mom would not let him eat the M&M's, especially since he had on a white shirt. I guess he thought he would eat the plastic since he could not have what was inside.


Mimi and Pops with Hunter Easter morning...


Our sweet little family!!

He was not happy about taking pictures. Of course, when we stopped taking pictures, he was happy and laughing. Just my luck!!


I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to spend time with all of you on Hunter's first Easter. I am so proud of the way you and Matt are raising Hunter. Not only as a precious boy, but as a child of God.

    ReplyDelete

Followers