Thursday, May 21, 2009

Visitors

There are so many people who have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of Hunter. Some were able to make it to the hospital, some had to come see us at home..either way, we were blessed to have them apart of this precious occasion. One thing is for sure, this sweet little angel is loved!!

The day Hunter was born, there was so many family and friends at the hospital to where I was not able to speak or get pictures of them with Hunter. I was able to get as many as I could but hate that I couldn't have gotten more.

Before I had Hunter I had visited many people in the hospital who just had a baby. They never "look" completely exhausted. I now need to go back and talk to them and get their secret because I was beyond exhausted. I remember talking to someone and then waking up and finding out that I went to sleep in the middle of our conversation. Thankfully they just laughed it off and kept talking to someone else :-/ oops!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers