Friday, May 29, 2009

Hunter had to go to the doctor on the 26th for his first check up. He weighed 7lbs 12 oz and is now 21 inches long.

When Sysco was a puppy he was always around my niece and nephew (Sara and Luke) as they grew up but once Matt and I got married, Sysco moved on with us and was away from children for a while. He never had to “fight” for our attention... he was our only child! Before Hunter was born, I was really nervous on how Sysco was going to respond to Hunter. I knew he was set in his ways and wasn’t sure if he was willing to share our attention.

Today we decided to let Sysco and Hunter meet for the first time. As you can see we kept him in his pin first. Usually he runs free in the back yard but I wanted him in his pin just incase he didn’t like him. Sysco has never tried to hurt anyone but ole protective me wasn’t taking any chances!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers